Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

I ordered on 7/11 and completed the profile on the same day. Initial EDD was October which moved to November then to December and back to October and then suddenly for last 3 weeks there is no EDD displayed.

Should I be worried about this, or accept it as a way of life?

MYLR 7/11, No Tow, No FSD, Blue, White Interior
This is the way.

MTBevrider

LR Blue, 20” black interior. Cybertruck on order!
Jul 13, 2021
Southern California
I ordered 7/15 but didn’t complete registration/insurance info until a couple weeks ago (hemming and hawing about selling my 3). Is it like I didn’t order until a couple of weeks ago?
Do you mean you uploaded your insurance info a few days ago? If so, then no.
I’d contact Tesla or your SA for more details.

night_fury

MYLR'22, Blue & White, 19”, no Tow/FSD
Sep 26, 2021
Seattle
I ordered on 7/11 and completed the profile on the same day. Initial EDD was October which moved to November then to December and back to October and then suddenly for last 3 weeks there is no EDD displayed.

Should I be worried about this, or accept it as a way of life?

MYLR 7/11, No Tow, No FSD, Blue, White Interior
Still no EDD 😭

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC