Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mid-July and have had about 4 EDD date changes and a couple of disappearing dates. But, it's been solid now for 2+ weeks.
I'm seeing a lot of late June orders and a few early July ones being delivered here in FL, so, I think we're we will be seeing a rash of VINs posted here in the coming 2 weeks.

As for the 2 month slides, I can best surmise that those buyers are most likely the beneficiaries of MDY 2.0 after a Fremont shutdown for reconfiguring.

Reactions: bluesfanatic
Unrelated to your question. Did you select payment option (cash/lease/financing) before the VIN assignment? Just trying to understand if that section is required to constitute profile complete. There are conflicting information in this forum.
Yes, Was ordinally Cash then switched to Finance (not tesla) a month ago + Final Payment prior to VIN assignment.

Reactions: night_fury
Yes, Was ordinally Cash then switched to Finance (not tesla) a month ago + Final Payment prior to VIN assignment.
If your finances are in order and there are no payments, you should get an email to schedule delivery within a few hours. Thats what happened for me. If the delivery options are limited, then call the SC and they can give you more options.