Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just canceled my delivery 1 hour before pickup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA just called 1 hour before my delivery appointment to tell me the “factory” sent it with the wrong wheels and would have to cancel until they could find a car with the right wheels, very disappointing but that’s life with Tesla, I guess🙃
Sounds very weird, they probably gonna get back to you to be able to change config because who knows you might need to wait up to 3 months until some new tires can be delivered and installed :O

No, but I ordered 19” Gemini which is what I want, rescheduled for next week, but waited since February 1st so I can do another week..
Wow. It’s a one hour drive to my service center so that would have been painful. The right thing to do would have been to deliver with the current wheels, give you option of keeping them no extra charge and if not, send mobile service to replace when available.

Few years ago that’s how it would have happened.

Reactions: weekenddays
Wow. It’s a one hour drive to my service center so that would have been painful. The right thing to do would have been to deliver with the current wheels, give you option of keeping them no extra charge and if not, send mobile service to replace when available.

Few years ago that’s how it would have happened.
That’s what I had hoped they would offer to do, but no bueno☺️

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88