Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just canceled my order [on solar panels for a new house being built]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember toggling boot sequences for DecSystem 10 and 20.

Loved my VT-100. Even had smooth scrolling. Ooooh
I remember toggling it in for a pdp-8 but not on the big machines.

On pdp-8 what you toggled in was code to load a paper tape and that could then load code to read the os from magnetic tape.

You can play with that stuff here

Javascript PDP 11/70 Emulator

I remember toggling it in for a pdp-8 but not on the big machines.

On pdp-8 what you toggled in was code to load a paper tape and that could then load code to read the os from magnetic tape.

You can play with that stuff here

Javascript PDP 11/70 Emulator
Never saw a paper tape reader in real life. The PDP was where I cut my teeth on programming. RT-11, RSX, and RSTS/E

Reactions: no2gates
Sorry OP as others have told you this is not going to happen.
Yes , they have an option on their website to select "This is new construction"

In my experience in waiting several years for a solar roof to be installed this option does not provide any significantly different option.

The team had no ability to coordinate installation dates with my contractor because they have no idea what their operations are doing.

The advisors have no construction knowledge, so they can't guide anyone on how to build to accommodate Tesla.

Their model involves making cookie cutter designs for panel systems. They try to do as little site visit / design work as possible. So they aren't going to help with pre-planning your site.

I was getting frustrated until I talked to a high end builder in MA (NS Builders) that had been trying to get an install done for a passive house in RI and he also said working with them was impossible.

In my experience in waiting several years for a solar roof to be installed this option does not provide any significantly different option.

There is a thread here that is much more recent than the one year ago thread you posted in, that has someone getting a solar roof installed on new construction.