Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just dumped a ton of new CPO's on it's site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got lucky and snagged the only 2017 Model S 75 with <700 miles!!! Can folks give me a number on how much they think it’s worth? Only option added is Enhanced Autopilot, Black on black. I’ll share price later. July 2017 purchased by first owner so 3.5 yrs left and 50kmiles warranty. No unlimited supercharging.

I got lucky and snagged the only 2017 Model S 75 with <700 miles!!! Can folks give me a number on how much they think it’s worth? Only option added is Enhanced Autopilot, Black on black. I’ll share price later. July 2017 purchased by first owner so 3.5 yrs left and 50kmiles warranty. No unlimited supercharging.
If you have premium subscription with ev-cpo you can look at archived sales, it appears that new ones bare minimum s75 w/ EAP went for around 74,500~ and there was only one CPO 2017 listed with around 4600~ miles and EAP that went for 69,700 however that also had ultra hifi and premium upgrades, so not sure how to discount those.

• Love
Reactions: Robotpedlr
If you have premium subscription with ev-cpo you can look at archived sales, it appears that new ones bare minimum s75 w/ EAP went for around 74,500~ and there was only one CPO 2017 listed with around 4600~ miles and EAP that went for 69,700 however that also had ultra hifi and premium upgrades, so not sure how to discount those.

Wow! So 63k is a steal!!! Thanks for the input!!

You stole my model s, I was inputting my cc info and when I clicked submit I got an error. Dang it!!

I ended up getting a 2016 Model X 60D for $67.9k, which I also thought was a good deal.

25k miles

EXTERIOR
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
INTERIOR
Tan Leather Seats Figured
Ash Wood Décor Front Console
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
CHARGING
Free Supercharging
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
OPTIONS
No Tow Package
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch

You stole my model s, I was inputting my cc info and when I clicked submit I got an error. Dang it!!

I ended up getting a 2016 Model X 60D for $67.9k, which I also thought was a good deal.

25k miles

EXTERIOR
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
INTERIOR
Tan Leather Seats Figured
Ash Wood Décor Front Console
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
CHARGING
Free Supercharging
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
OPTIONS
No Tow Package
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch

And you stole this one from me! would thins MX be up-gradable to a 75? Awesome grab!