Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just dumped a ton of new CPO's on it's site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else noticed they haven’t posted many new Model X’s since the new model X price drop? Or is it just me since I’m intensely searching for one :cool:

and they pulled a few but have you guys seen the fully loaded one in Detroit for $84k!

Tesla wont ship it otherwise id buy it

7A479656-FE85-4EA0-AF5E-A7446562402E.jpeg

Last edited:
and they pulled a few but have you guys seen the fully loaded one in Detroit for $84k!

Tesla wont ship it otherwise id buy it
It's still showing up online, at least right now - 2020 Model X | Tesla
However, I wouldn't necessarily call it "fully loaded." Yes, it has 22" wheels and FSD but is an early build LR (not an LR+) with standard black 5 seat interior (not 6 or 7 seat).

Reactions: gaswalla
interested in MX. They now have 2016s with AP 2.0 and FSD. Is there any advantage to that or they know you are a chump and they know they won't be able to release any available hardware retrofits for like ever? Therefore, they charging a few thousand more to label it wish FSD

I want to buy right now so bad but until Tesla does it's battery day I am holding off.
thanks for making me aware of this!

I want to buy right now so bad but until Tesla does it's battery day I am holding off.
Me too! I thought we'd have a date for Battery Day by now, but I guess sending people to space and the whole world burning thing has shifted priorities a bit. Wondering if waiting is a waste of time; if they announce a million mile battery breakthrough, when is that likely to make it into production? Probably not for a very long time. . . . Meanwhile, my 210,000 mile Camry keep chugging along.

• Disagree
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia