Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Key Card Question

Mine shows 3 keys; wife’s iPhone, key Fob I use and another with the same symbol as the key Fob I use? I have tried multiple times to delete it, but it cannot be deleted.
Have you tried to delete it when you're using a different key, such as your wife's iphone or a different key card? It may be that this is the one you're currently using (or a duplicate of that one).

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
how can I replace a lost key card for my 2021 teslaY

If you still have one of the two that came with the car, this is as simple as removing the lost one from the car, and purchasing a blank one from tesla, then using the one you still have to add the blank one to the car.

A keycard is $35 in the US, but you would want to order it from the tesla store for your country.

If you DONT have ANY keycard at all for a model 3 or Y (you lost BOTH of the ones that came with the car), then you would need to get tesla to sell you a new one programed to the car, after proving ownership.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC