Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla landing, proof of income?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, when applying for funding using Tesla landing (i know they use a few banks) do to ever ask for proof of income?
I have a few different streams of income and would like to know if having to proof all of it is gonna be a thing while using Tesla funding service. Would rather not go through that pain if I don't have to. Thanks

Hi, when applying for funding using Tesla landing (i know they use a few banks) do to ever ask for proof of income?
I have a few different streams of income and would like to know if having to proof all of it is gonna be a thing while using Tesla funding service. Would rather not go through that pain if I don't have to. Thanks

Asking something like this on "the internet" is futile, because credit varies between individuals. It probably depends on your individual score, that banks underwriting requirements, etc. Just because one person is or isnt asked for proof of income, does not mean it applies to anyone else.

People that are "self employed" for example usually have different experiences trying to get credit for something than someone who has worked at a corporate job for 10+ years and lived at the same residence.

No matter what anyone says to you on this topic here, it will not be an indication of what may be required of you, specifically. Your best bet is simply to arrange your own financing. There is nothing special at all about "tesla lending". Its not like BMW, or Toyota, or Honda, or Ford, etc where they have their own finance arm that is basically there to put "butts in seats" in cars (and many times offers special rebates or financing terms). Nothing special about Tesla lending, so arrange your own financing, or dont... but nothing anyone says here means squat about what you may or may not be required to provide related to your own credit situation.