Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla lease mileage question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
every other car i have leased has the language, for example of "15,000 miles per year" so if the car comes with 50 miles you get a total of 45050 miles at the end of a 36 month lease. with tesla, it just says "total of 45,000 miles".

so my lease agreement shows the odometer as 571, it looks like tesla is penalizing me for those miles

the car was also supposed to have a price adjustment of $250 but they are telling me the lease payment is actually $10/month higher than what was on the calculator.

nobody seems to know what they are talking about

does anybody have any experience with this?

Hopefully you know already you have no option to buy the car at the end of the lease. And lease transfer only if more than 12 months to lease maturity. And that generally Tesla’s lease numbers are like in Porsche territory, meaning expensive.

Hopefully you know already you have no option to buy the car at the end of the lease. And lease transfer only if more than 12 months to lease maturity. And that generally Tesla’s lease numbers are like in Porsche territory, meaning expensive.

Yes I know, but in NJ the car leases out very well due to the $5000 rebate plus no sales tax on ev leases