TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Leasing

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by simplesolid, Dec 9, 2016.

1. simplesolid

simplesolid Model S 60 AP2 Glass Roof

Anyone here has experience with Tesla Leasing?

The total car price for me was 82,250 including my 1k discount and destination fee.
    However on my Tesla page says that the total price for the car is over $88,000 I am unable to understand what that difference is for. I called Tesla Financing and they said not to worry about it, but it seems shady to me.

Any advise on this? Does anyone know what other fee's are there that could account for this increase?

Thanks,

2. simplesolid

simplesolid Model S 60 AP2 Glass Roof

Aparently My Tesla page wants to calculate full taxes even tho it is a lease, that explain things as I don't see these amounts reflected in the lease agreeement.

3. avesraggiana

avesraggiana Member

Just found your thread. I’m wondering the same thing. Apparently no one has any answers.

4. sdorn

sdorn Director of Awesome

This is consistent with how mine worked. The order agreement didn't list any taxes, just the purchase price and destination and doc fee. The final lease agreement signed at delivery shows the taxes, registration fees, acquisition fee, etc. that weren't on the order agreement.