TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla + Legos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ww73, Dec 7, 2014.

1. ww73

ww73 Member

Took my kids today to a local Lego trading post. While waiting for them, I built this to entertain myself.

Thought you guys might like it. :)

Attached Files:

2. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

Very cool. I use to play with Legos all the time growing up. This takes me back.

3. Newscutter

Newscutter Member

We made this for our Lego blog as a crossover post to our Tesla blog. We were trying to be the 100th Supercharger in the US (a while back) and had hoped for a retweet or something from Elon. No luck.

Lego and Tesla seem like a natural combination. The only problem (CLEARLY) is that Lego in classic minifig scale is very hard to capture the Model S curves and look. All we managed to do was blank out the nosecone, add some hips and a charging port. My son is determined to improve upon both the car and the Supercharger (we'll do decals next time instead of the red stripe meant to evoke the lettering).

Anyway... here's our combo:

1-IMG_5971.JPG

Of course we still have the same old problems....

Bzby7w3IcAEP8nz.jpg