Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Lemon Model S owner Rebuttal to Tesla's Blog Post

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since they settled, I don't believe the car is considered a lemon, although I never see what happens after a settlement.

If they applied the lemon law and applied, yes this car now has the lemon title in that state. There's no way the car would not have the lemon title. That was the only way the lawyer could legally win due to the # of days the car was out by law it's a lemon.

They probably had more important things for thier corporate legal team to work on (like battling dealer associations).

Tesla corp legal had handed over the case to a Wisconsin Legal Firm. So, I still wonder why Telsa settled?

Tesla moves WI lemon law case over luxury electric car to federal court Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (blog) – Michigan Lemon Law
On Thursday, Tesla — now represented in Wisconsin by the law firm Michael Best & Friedrich — filed a “notice of removal,” seeking to move the litigation to U.S. District Court in Milwaukee because the dispute is between parties of different states.