Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Tesla License Plate Holder (Rear)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pdxgibby

Software Engineer
Oct 30, 2015
Tualatin, Oregon
I recently bought a 70D and it came with a chrome rear license plate holder that reads, "All Wheel Drive." I was hoping to get the one that just reads "Tesla" across the bottom.

Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Thanks!

PM me if you do.

I am picking up my newest tesla on Wednesday, if I can get an extra I'll mail it to you

That would be awesome - kort677, and congrats your new whip. PM me if you are able to get your hands on an extra one.

I'll be in Fremont on business tomorrow and have a factory tour lined up for the morning. I'll see what kind of SWAG they have. I might be able to buy one for myself. We'll see.

That would be awesome - kort677, and congrats your new whip. PM me if you are able to get your hands on an extra one.

I'll be in Fremont on business tomorrow and have a factory tour lined up for the morning. I'll see what kind of SWAG they have. I might be able to buy one for myself. We'll see.
they'll probably give you one if you ask, let me know