Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Light Show: Custom Show Creation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey TMC,

We're the Tesla Body Controls Firmware Team; we’re the folks that make electronic features on Teslas open, close, move, light up, etc!

We created the Tesla Light Show feature for Software V11.0.
Blog, Instagram

For Light Show, we've also created a way for *anyone* to create their own Light Shows, no Tesla vehicle required. Shows are created using xLights, free open-source software.
See this Tweet

We're so excited to see what you come up with!

Check out our documentation:
GitHub - teslamotors/light-show: Tesla Light Show

And if this type of work interests you, we're hiring.
Software Validation Engineer, Body Controls
System Integration Engineer, Body Controls
System Validation Engineer, Body Controls
Embedded Software Engineer, Body Controls

We'll monitor this post for any feedback.

Happy Holidays!
Tesla Body Controls Firmware
Hey Tesla BC, Any inputs on how I can extract the seq data from an .fseq file and map it to the Tesla light channel block in Xlights? Thanks!

Help needed please. I've made a couple of lightshows before and they work great. However today I loaded up xlights and opened a saved sequence and the 3d model no longer displays an lights when the sequence is playing. I can't seem to find any setting that has changed this. Any ideas? To be clear it was working prior and the partly finished sequence works on the Tesla. I can't finish it without seeing if the lights are in time with the music. Thanks.

Help needed please. I've made a couple of lightshows before and they work great. However today I loaded up xlights and opened a saved sequence and the 3d model no longer displays an lights when the sequence is playing. I can't seem to find any setting that has changed this. Any ideas? To be clear it was working prior and the partly finished sequence works on the Tesla. I can't finish it without seeing if the lights are in time with the music. Thanks.
Try rebooting the car - not sure it will help, but it might?