Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Litigation Department

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok, so when you call someone a "pedo guy" you will NOT use your fleet of lawyers to claim that this was just an insult, and in no way shape or form meant anything about pedo-philia. Right?

I miss the Elon from a decade ago, who was soft spoken, passionate about saving the planet with electric cars, solar cells and space ships - not the twitter-rant-personal-political-vendetta guy we get sometimes today. I'm a fan of that original guy. Can we get back to building the best cars made, to making eco-power work, even if it involves ignoring people who disagree or annoy you?

I miss the Elon from a decade ago, who was soft spoken, passionate about saving the planet with electric cars, solar cells and space ships - not the twitter-rant-personal-political-vendetta guy we get sometimes today. I'm a fan of that original guy. Can we get back to building the best cars made, to making eco-power work, even if it involves ignoring people who disagree or annoy you?

You are missing a big piece of ongoing history, Tesla has had to FIGHT against its detractors BIG TIME all the way till today. Now that Tesla is in an unassaillable position, their ONLY remaining obstacle is that ongoing FUD. And since it also now has the means to tackle it, good - as it definitely does fit with Tesla stated goal, to accelerate the advent of sustainable energy.

IF your only goal was to make money, consider yourself lucky (if you invested wisely in TSLA) - I personally care about profits AND how they are made. Hurting financially is acceptable to me considering the longer term positive impact on both TSLA and our political and cultural landscapes.

You are missing a big piece of ongoing history, Tesla has had to FIGHT against its detractors BIG TIME all the way till today. Now that Tesla is in an unassaillable position, their ONLY remaining obstacle is that ongoing FUD. And since it also now has the means to tackle it, good - as it definitely does fit with Tesla stated goal, to accelerate the advent of sustainable energy.

IF your only goal was to make money, consider yourself lucky (if you invested wisely in TSLA) - I personally care about profits AND how they are made. Hurting financially is acceptable to me considering the longer term positive impact on both TSLA and our political and cultural landscapes.
The only remaining obstacle is FUD?

How about the obstacle of an unhinged CEO who is constantly impeding progress? Elon is clearly Tesla’s own worst enemy at this point

The only remaining obstacle is FUD?

How about the obstacle of an unhinged CEO who is constantly impeding progress? Elon is clearly Tesla’s own worst enemy at this point

How is Elon impeding Tesla's progress?

There hasn't been any less demand for Tesla cars AFAIK, and the progress of Tesla is continuing unabated: 4680 ramping up, Giga Texas, Giga Berlin ramping up, Giga Shanghai expanding and continuing as a production juggernaut, currently temporarily slowed down by C19 lockdowns and parts shortage, FSD improving steadily, Teslabot also progressing so well Tesla has set up a new AI Day 2 for recruiting more top talent.
Also the profit margin continuing to improve, tho already orders of magnitude above those of other carmakers, Tesla market share growing among EV's and also among high end cars.
The Boring Company also expanding in Las Vegas and now starting a Hyperloop project besides other projects similar to the Las Vegas one.

Edit: you may be right that Elon's Twitter initiative is impeding TSLA the stock price of Tesla rise to what its normal price should be. Considering that TSLA has been kept down below its fair value for so long anyway this is a temporary price to pay to fight this artificial situation. Worse than FUD, illegal price manipulations, to which the SEC turns a blind eye (nothing new and nothing specific to Tesla really).

Where did money come into the conversation? I said I missed Elon who was passionate about making great cars and saving the planet.

Reactions: advocate8
How is Elon impeding Tesla's progress?

There hasn't been any less demand for Tesla cars AFAIK, and the progress of Tesla is continuing unabated: 4680 ramping up, Giga Texas, Giga Berlin ramping up, Giga Shanghai expanding and continuing as a production juggernaut, currently temporarily slowed down by C19 lockdowns and parts shortage, FSD improving steadily, Teslabot also progressing so well Tesla has set up a new AI Day 2 for recruiting more top talent.
Also the profit margin continuing to improve, tho already orders of magnitude above those of other carmakers, Tesla market share growing among EV's and also among high end cars.
The Boring Company also expanding in Las Vegas and now starting a Hyperloop project besides other projects similar to the Las Vegas one.

Edit: you may be right that Elon's Twitter initiative is impeding TSLA the stock price of Tesla rise to what its normal price should be. Considering that TSLA has been kept down below its fair value for so long anyway this is a temporary price to pay to fight this artificial situation. Worse than FUD, illegal price manipulations, to which the SEC turns a blind eye (nothing new and nothing specific to Tesla really).
I guess the most recent example (as reflected in the stock price) is looking to buy Twitter for the LULZ.

Meanwhile I’m sitting here waiting for him to activate the horn on my $100K vehicle.

He honestly reminds me of a certain former US president who couldn’t stop tweeting and sticking his foot in his mouth. And this is just the first, in a long line of many incidents. He isn’t fit to be CEO and the board should immediately seek his removal.

...enemas... Hopefully the litigation team can assist.

I am no lawyer but: No flight attendant means it's impossible to have a $250,000 settlement paying the nonexistent flight attendant.

The logic does sound flawless.

I am not sure about the logic of fasting in an airplane: Does he mean fasting would control his sexual impulse so it's impossible to have a $250,000 settlement?

I am no lawyer but: No flight attendant means it's impossible to have a $250,000 settlement paying the nonexistent flight attendant.

The logic does sound flawless.

I am not sure about the logic of fasting in an airplane: Does he mean fasting would control his sexual impulse so it's impossible to have a $250,000 settlement?

I would imagine the specifics here revolve around the official role of the woman who clearly did exist and did get some kind of settlement. Easy for her or her defenders to trot out "flight attendant" since it sounds very formal, while as best I understand it her role was more massage-therapist which would create a lot more grey area around how someone's privates got exposed vs it happening in a flight-attendant capacity... I have no stance on the event - just offering an easy explanation about why the label is being argued.

Why is Tesla commenting on a lawsuit in which they were not a party? Did Elon forget to switch accounts?

Anyway, he said he'd never settle unless he thought a case was just. He just settled with Hothi / skabokshka (however you spell it).

He also dropped his suit against Aaron Greenspan / Plainsite yesterday. Using the inverse, he thought his case wasn't just there either.