Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the loan from Fairwinds - Live in Illinois, went as a lionsclub member - did not need to even pay for the membership
Got 65K for Performance AWD LR, 36mo w 0.75% APR. Need to autopay from their checking account. They did charge a $45 processing fee and Stamps for 228 USD. The 1st installment is due 3 mo after the purchase. Thanks for the spreadsheet!

Reactions: T3slaMecca
My FedEx package to Carolina Coop FCU arrives tomorrow. Today I received The Call from Tesla and my M3 delivery s scheduled for Dec 14. It is in pending status since I dot have my loan, or account for that matter, setup yet. I ride emailing CCFCUday with an electronic version of what I sent via FedEx but the only response I got was the email address (from an individual) was no longer valid but I sent it to [email protected] not an individual [email protected]. I hope I can get this worked out in time.
Did everything work out for you okay?

Did everything work out for you okay?
We are near the end. The process is much slower than anything I've experienced. (Usually everywhere I've had an account or even if buying from a dealer with their finance option it takes less than 30 min. to get approval). It sometimes takes more than a day to get a response but I believe they are inundated with requests for Tesla cars. They told me they have been very busy because of Tesla. I'm still tentatively set for delivery on Friday but need to get CCFCU to not only finish approving me but also verify funds are on their way to Tesla. I also haven't been able to confirm the 2.5% yet. I've been told 3.5% but my first direct deposit will his tomorrow. I'm thinking this will bring it down to 2.5%. My credit score is low 800's and my wife's is high 700's. I do think our multiple income streams (several rental properties) have slowed things down from the people who are just utilizing traditional paychecks. Seems a little long for a reply but wanted to provide some context.

• Helpful
Reactions: T3slaMecca
Just got a loan today 3.50% w/ LA financial in Pasadena CA. Wendy is awesome. W/ my score, I called two other credit unions but they were higher or the same.

Can I ask what your score is? I'm at around 750 and the 3.49% is the best deal I'm getting too (72 months). Just got off the phone with Wendy a little while ago too - she is awesome and that alone is making me feel like I should just go with them and put this to rest. They're offering full amount requested and no proof of income needed, so pretty hassle free. Our delivery is supposed to be on Monday.

Sharonview CU is offering the same but countered with a lower loan amount. Fairwinds CU was over 4%. I'm waiting to hear back from Clearpath CU.

Can I ask what your score is? I'm at around 750 and the 3.49% is the best deal I'm getting too (72 months). Just got off the phone with Wendy a little while ago too - she is awesome and that alone is making me feel like I should just go with them and put this to rest. They're offering full amount requested and no proof of income needed, so pretty hassle free. Our delivery is supposed to be on Monday.

Sharonview CU is offering the same but countered with a lower loan amount. Fairwinds CU was over 4%. I'm waiting to hear back from Clearpath CU.

around 770. I just picked up my car today from Marina Del Ray Delivery Center!!!

Thank you for sharing.. How quick was LA Financial to approve and fund? We are expecting delivery this weekend or Monday. Hoping I am not cutting it too close to the delivery date.

Also, sounds like Wendy is the go to person. Any chance you can PM her contact info?

Anybody got Tesla to price match the loan rate from a CU?
I was thinking about that but I would rather have a lower rate loan than getting a refund check from Tesla later on.

I am located in the Bay Area CA, does LA financial in Pasadena CA work with people in Norcal? I got approved from SharonView CU with 800+ credit, 2.74% 72 months with 10% downpayment. I am looking for 100% financing. Any good alternatives? Delivery is next week. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.