TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by T3slaMecca, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tbbroder

Tbbroder Member

so I just stumbled across this thread and at the perfect time. My model 3 is set to be delivered on the 5th and I want to see if I can beat the rate I have approval for already. Does anyone know of any credit unions in southern fl or willing to accept someone from south fl that has a low rate for a 72 month?

• Like x 1
  2. writeb

writeb Member

Checking in to say thanks for this research!

• Like x 1
  3. DapperedGator

DapperedGator Member

Just joined and actively in the process of financing my Tesla. Just dropped in to say THANK YOU! This is amazing.

• Like x 1
  4. blinkme323

blinkme323 Member

Does anyone know of any financing companies that offer balloon loans on the Model 3? I just checked Penfed and Tesla doesn't appear to be listed.

BTW - this is a GREAT resource, thanks!

5. SoCalJimmy1001

SoCalJimmy1001 New Member

Is
    Is this the lowest open account apr there is in the country? Thanks.

6. SoCalJimmy1001

SoCalJimmy1001 New Member

Update: Fair Winds rep told me their auto loans are only available to US citizens and green card holders

7. T3slaMecca

T3slaMecca Member

I haven't seen any CU offering balloon loans, what's the reason for this loan?

8. Jkabooter

Jkabooter Member

Hi,
    Just now finished my refinance and happy with rate. Just wondering what to say to cancel the lion club.
    -tessi

9. welcomewagon

welcomewagon Member

So Lightstream won’t do the rate beat without a “truth in lending” statement from the other CU, and the other CU won’t give me a truth in lending statement without a VIN.

Anyone have experience with this?