Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Thanks for this awesome Spreadsheet.
I have a question about the 1% rate for 72 or 84 months as well as 0.50% for 60 months offered by WheelhouseCU on it. I have been unable to find that rate anywhere. Can anyone confirm those rates please?

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for this awesome Spreadsheet.
I have a question about the 1% rate for 72 or 84 months as well as 0.50% for 60 months offered by WheelhouseCU on it. I have been unable to find that rate anywhere. Can anyone confirm those rates please?

Thanks!
I just comtacted the lending supervisor and she confirms that their best rate starts at 2.99%. They will not honor the .50% or 1%.

Yes. I just got pre-approved by Pasadena for 3.74 for 60 months. Unfortunately, if you want the extra point to get to 2.74, you have to open a checking account with auto debit and apply for a visa that must be open for the life of the loan. I’m over these rates and hoops.

I’m in Colorado, by the way.
for 2.74 I don't mind opening a visa, do you have to use it, and by auto debit does that mean I have to setup my work payroll to be automatically sent to their checking or just setup the car to be automatically paid through their account? I guess I can setup a wire transfer from my current bank to their checking so that the car be paid automatically every month right?

for 2.74 I don't mind opening a visa, do you have to use it, and by auto debit does that mean I have to setup my work payroll to be automatically sent to their checking or just setup the car to be automatically paid through their account? I guess I can setup a wire transfer from my current bank to their checking so that the car be paid automatically every month right?

My impression is that you just have to have the car autopay from the account. I was planning to have LightStream rate beat, but I’ve already donate 25$ to the Pasadena library and opened a 5$ savings account, and will still need to get a checking account and visa just to then not take their loan and go to LightStream to get an unsecured loan .1% discounted (2.64). Ugh. My last two auto loans were 0% for 48 months and 1.74% for 60 months direct from the lenders. This just feels painful.

My impression is that you just have to have the car autopay from the account. I was planning to have LightStream rate beat, but I’ve already donate 25$ to the Pasadena library and opened a 5$ savings account, and will still need to get a checking account and visa just to then not take their loan and go to LightStream to get an unsecured loan .1% discounted (2.64). Ugh. My last two auto loans were 0% for 48 months and 1.74% for 60 months direct from the lenders. This just feels painful.

I hear ya, rates are steadily going up and getting harder to get 1.99-3% I recently had an unsecured with lightstream for 48 months that I ended up paying off within a year. It is nice being unsecured its your car no lien.

I just got 1.99% from APL Credit Union, the rates the same for all terms up to and including 84 months. You have to be a APL Credit union member. They were very good to work with...a very painless process. I would never have known about APL except for this forum...so a big thanks!

I just got 1.99% from APL Credit Union, the rates the same for all terms up to and including 84 months. You have to be a APL Credit union member. They were very good to work with...a very painless process. I would never have known about APL except for this forum...so a big thanks!
Are you a member I live in Maryland one county over. Don’t know if it’s work calling I would open an account if they let me

Status
Not open for further replies.