Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually been able to get CCFCU to reply? I sent their loan contact email a message a week ago with a few questions and have t heard anything back. I know all these credit unions might be really busy now, but I’m surprised after 5+ days I wasn’t able to get any email return...

Any direct contact information for anyone in their loan department?

I just applied for a loan and was able to get their direct e-mail the next day. I will say they are a small credit union and only have one loan officer per branch. So just a total of three loan officers and they service the entire united states.

I just applied for a loan and was able to get their direct e-mail the next day. I will say they are a small credit union and only have one loan officer per branch. So just a total of three loan officers and they service the entire united states.

Well, not really. I think a lot of people wouldn’t know the trick to join the consumer council to gain membership. But ya, I totally understand they’re a small credit union, guess I just thought a week or so would be enough for someone to get back to me.

I’m hesitant to apply for a loan via their paper application because I don’t want them pulling my credit and then getting a hold of me saying that for my situation they can’t extend a loan.

(Refinance; original owner bought direct from Tesla with less than 6500 miles on the car)

Well, not really. I think a lot of people wouldn’t know the trick to join the consumer council to gain membership. But ya, I totally understand they’re a small credit union, guess I just thought a week or so would be enough for someone to get back to me.

I’m hesitant to apply for a loan via their paper application because I don’t want them pulling my credit and then getting a hold of me saying that for my situation they can’t extend a loan.

(Refinance; original owner bought direct from Tesla with less than 6500 miles on the car)

Not really a trick - it's on their membership page how to join. Not worried about pulling my credit and you shouldn't either - numerous inquires within a short time frame is seen as one especially when car shopping.

Not really a trick - it's on their membership page how to join. Not worried about pulling my credit and you shouldn't either - numerous inquires within a short time frame is seen as one especially when car shopping.

This would be one single pull, I already have the car but can see a good savings if I can refinance with them. I just it’s kinda a scam that credit unions/banks rush to pull credit before they’ll start to answer questions.

I tried Tesla finance to see what rate I'd get. To be honest, the rate is not that bad. Tesla finance originally tried Wells Fargo and they gave me 3.5% lol.

72 months, 2.34% APR through Chase Bank
Amount Financed $30,000.00
Amount Due $39,939.56
Tesla Model 3P, FSD, White, Black interior

Apologize for my ignorance, but I can't seem to find where to fin the Tesla Financing application within my account... Anyone care to share where exactly it is? I'd like to try my go at getting something under 2.69 and it seems some of you were successful. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.