Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. I can’t find the page to do so. Everywhere I’ve read it says to do it in your Tesla account, but when I log in I can’t find anything about it. I so lost..
assuming you ordered your car already, log into your account then click on manage in the middle section of the page. After you should see a place to fill out Delivery info, registration, trade in, and payment info.

FYI, I was told no to fill out the credit application until I was closer to delivery to avoid applying twice should the approval expire.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
assuming you ordered your car already, log into your account then click on manage in the middle section of the page. After you should see a place to fill out Delivery info, registration, trade in, and payment info.

FYI, I was told no to fill out the credit application until I was closer to delivery to avoid applying twice should the approval expire.
Okay, found my mistake. For the past few days I was in and out of there playing around with the different payment options and the numbers, but never actually hit continue for the Tesla Arranged Loan. I see it now! Thank you for making me go back in

Can someone update the spreadsheet? Frontwave Credit Union. I just did a refinance for 96 months at 3.74%. My original loan was through Tesla via Chase for 72 months at 2.2%. I needed to bring down my debt-to-income ratio, so this seems like the best deal by far for 96 months.

Loan Rates | CA Credit Union Loan Rates | Frontwave Credit Union

Note .25% discount if on auto-pay from checking.

@T3slaMecca

Last edited:
Can someone update the spreadsheet? Frontwave Credit Union. I just did a refinance for 96 months at 3.74%. My original loan was through Tesla via Chase for 72 months at 2.2%. I needed to bring down my debt-to-income ratio, so this seems like the best deal by far for 96 months.

Loan Rates | CA Credit Union Loan Rates | Frontwave Credit Union

Note .25% discount if on auto-pay from checking.

@T3slaMecca

Do you know what kind of credit score you need for that? That could drop my payments by about $100/mo and shave about 1.5% off my rate...

Went through the leg work to do the physical work of getting a membership applying for a loan through Carolina Cooperative Credit Union.

Unfortunately, they seem pretty hesitant to give loans for private sellers, which is what I was looking for. Approved for 2.49 for 72 months, but denied unless it was through Tesla or a dealership

Ended up going through a credit union that isn't on the list Azura Credit Union 2.99 for 72 months. (Someone want to add them to the list)
Seems you can join if you are in Kansas or a government(state, local or federal) employee....

Also seems lines in 131 and below need to be cleaned up and put where they belong in the excel spreadsheet.

Sorry to bug you again about Carolina... do you happen to know if they’re 2.49% rate is also for their 84 month, or just out to 72 months?

I simply sent an email to [email protected] asking them to get a better rate. they replied asking for order number and then provided me with a new rate and updated my profile page.

Thanks for this useful tip. I had initially received a quote for 2.75 from Wells Fargo when using Tesla Financing. I send them an email this morning enquiring about a lower rate, not event 5 mins later they came back with 2.24 through JPMorgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.