Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow some poster in here.
Join Lionnation.com
https://lionnation.com/
So you can apply Car loan at
FAIRWINDS is a Central Florida Credit Union
For the advertising 1.88%
I got instant approved. but for 4.25% for 72 months. So I declined the offer.
So what is going on here.
My score is 780
Total cost is $ 39,857
Down. $12,157.5
Finance. $ 27,700

Hi @danbooky
I had a similar experience yesterday. Then today I got an email from Fairwinds rep & talked to her on the phone. She explained that the online application cannot properly process the promo 1.87% because they need to verify some things.

So if you haven't received an email yet, call Fairwinds. They already have your application info on file & run your credit. Hope this helps.

Hi @danbooky
I had a similar experience yesterday. Then today I got an email from Fairwinds rep & talked to her on the phone. She explained that the online application cannot properly process the promo 1.87% because they need to verify some things.

So if you haven't received an email yet, call Fairwinds. They already have your application info on file & run your credit. Hope this helps.

Is it known that Fairwinds will offer the 1.88% rate for 60 and/or 72 month loans? Or does it only get that low for 48 month loans or less?

Is anyone else having issues when signing up for LionNation? No matter which email address I use to sign up, I get this error: "This email address already exists". When I go to "Forget Password" and enter in my email address, I get this error: "Please enter valid email".

Yes, me too last 2 days cannot get into LionNation had to call them at 407-277-5045. He took all my information and said he will call me back with a membership number. They weren't even aware their website wasn't working. Hopefully, if allot of people call them they will fix it. I did go ahead and get the application started at Fairwinds and was approved for 48 mths at 1.7%. .9% if you can do 36 months these rates are unbelievable. Hopefully, I can sort this out with LionNation. Awesome Loophole.

Anyone did the full process with either SharonviewFCU or Aspire FCU or CarolinaCoopCU while being a business owner/self-employed? Is it enough to provide just taxes, or a full review is needed (P&L statements, blood oath, etc.)?

Yes, me too last 2 days cannot get into LionNation had to call them at 407-277-5045. He took all my information and said he will call me back with a membership number. They weren't even aware their website wasn't working. Hopefully, if allot of people call them they will fix it. I did go ahead and get the application started at Fairwinds and was approved for 48 mths at 1.7%. .9% if you can do 36 months these rates are unbelievable. Hopefully, I can sort this out with LionNation. Awesome Loophole.

That number is for Fairwinds. Unfortunately, they are unable to fix the LionNation website. Do you have a phone number for LionNation?

Also, thanks for confirming that it's broken. I thought I was crazy.

Last edited:
You can no longer signup for LionNation for Free it is $59 Dollars. The link is here
You can sign up for LionNation here:
https://formstack.io/9B4BF
I did sign up anyway as I figured I 'll probably save a lot more than $59 for a 48 month Loan at 1.7%
Thanks! I signed up this morning. Any idea how long it'll be until I get a membership number? I'm not usually this impatient, but we are trying to take delivery this weekend.

Thanks everyone for all the information on Fairwinds. I was approved for 36 months at 0.85%, a truly incredible rate, and the process was (mostly) a breeze for me. I worked with Kevin who is really awesome, so shout out to him for an amazing job! And he overnighted the loan amount to Tesla.

Note that these rates are only this low if you open a checking account with Fairwinds and direct pay your loan from that account. Opening that checking account was the only thing that took a while for me due to the ridiculously strict identification questions they ask online via Equifax (I don’t remember the home phone number I had over 20 years ago!)

Are folks applying to Fairwinds before registering at LionNation - or is the LionNation number required to even apply?

You can apply but the account won't be active till they add the LionNation Membership number. I put in a bogus number during the application and they accepted the application but sent me an email that my Lionanation number was wrong so they couldnt activate my account. I even applied for the Car loan first but again they can't proceed without the Lionntion Number.

You can apply but the account won't be active till they add the LionNation Membership number. I put in a bogus number during the application and they accepted the application but sent me an email that my Lionanation number was wrong so they couldnt activate my account. I even applied for the Car loan first but again they can't proceed without the Lionntion Number.
Interesting - surprised you can't get a preapproval without it. I'm going to reach out to my local CU to see if they'll match before going forward with the Lion membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.