Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran through credit unions and ended up getting pre approved for 48k at 2.89% 72 mo. After all of that meandering with different credit unions, including one in South Carolina which required me to join a Consumer Council Group (I didn't), I couldn't believe that my best rate would end up being Bank of America. Now I need to see if they will take off another 1/4% for preferred. Not a credit union, but a bonafide bank. I'm surprised.

I got 2.49% with Bank of America yesterday for a 48 month loan for 65k. I was told, however, that yesterday was the end of a promotion they had on interest rates for cars. The promotion rate was 2.99% and I received another .50% off for being a Preferred Rewards member.

Weird, my banker never mentioned that. I did call him today to see if the Preferred thing was included in my rate, but I have to admit that I was looking for an 84 month loan, but with the pre financing part of the headache gone, I'm still stoked that this was a rate that I never planned on with a 72. Now if Tesla beats it, that would be the icing on the cake.

Weird, my banker never mentioned that. I did call him today to see if the Preferred thing was included in my rate, but I have to admit that I was looking for an 84 month loan, but with the pre financing part of the headache gone, I'm still stoked that this was a rate that I never planned on with a 72. Now if Tesla beats it, that would be the icing on the cake.
Best Rate Guarantee

Bank of America
Preferred Rewards members can get an interest rate discount of:
0.25% Gold
0.35% Platinum
0.50% Platinum Honors

So I originally went through Tesla financing and received a rate of 3.99 for 72 months. I was in a pinch and didn’t have a lot of time to shop around.

Today after reading about Allegacy and their rates I explored refinancing with them to save on interest. I reached out to them and they were fantastic!

Opened an account and was contacted by a rep within an hour or two. She walked me through the process of refinancing and processed my application. After uploading a few docs my loan was approved! 72 months at 2.44%!

Their customer service and process was top notch. I can’t recommend them enough!

Reactions: kunzjob
Today after reading about Allegacy and their rates I explored refinancing with them to save on interest. I reached out to them and they were fantastic!

Opened an account and was contacted by a rep within an hour or two. She walked me through the process of refinancing and processed my application. After uploading a few docs my loan was approved! 72 months at 2.44%!

Their customer service and process was top notch. I can’t recommend them enough!

If you don't mind my asking, how were you able to join not living in NC?

Anyone have a good recommendation for loans in South Jersey area (NJ)? Super excited to pick up in 10 days!

I've looked through the sheet and the best I've found is:

Sharon View FCU (seems like they just started serving NJ) 2.24%
Allegacy (I think they support NJ) 1.99%

Also,
Bank of America 3.19%

Would appreciate if anyone could comment on recent experiences and rates!

My credit is excellent, so hoping I can qualify for the best rates. Looking at 48-72 month.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.