Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm also from OC. How did you fit the membership requirements for EECU?
Well I applied for the loan first and then got an email asking me to call. The person I spoke with was very nice, told me my loan was approved, and that they would be overnighting the papers to me for signatures. I asked them about membership and mentioned that I’m not in education. Seems like it’s not a big deal. She said I can pay $10 for PTA and there’s $5 for something else, so with a $15 payment, I’ll be able to become a member and get the check. Hoping the papers I receive tomorrow will provide more info and next steps. I looked at the online membership form, and I do see the part where I can fill out PTA info. More to come I guess...

Well I applied for the loan first and then got an email asking me to call. The person I spoke with was very nice, told me my loan was approved, and that they would be overnighting the papers to me for signatures. I asked them about membership and mentioned that I’m not in education. Seems like it’s not a big deal. She said I can pay $10 for PTA and there’s $5 for something else, so with a $15 payment, I’ll be able to become a member and get the check. Hoping the papers I receive tomorrow will provide more info and next steps. I looked at the online membership form, and I do see the part where I can fill out PTA info. More to come I guess...

Just did the same, I heard the same info about membership. I asked when the soonest I'd receive the loan and they said that would be determined once I returned membership application materials. Hoping to receive those via mail by Saturday. They did assure me I'd receive the 1.99%.

I'll need to push back my delivery date a few days until the loan is processed, I hope Tesla doesn't mind.

Just did the same, I heard the same info about membership. I asked when the soonest I'd receive the loan and they said that would be determined once I returned membership application materials. Hoping to receive those via mail by Saturday. They did assure me I'd receive the 1.99%.

I'll need to push back my delivery date a few days until the loan is processed, I hope Tesla doesn't mind.

Ask them to email you the approval letter. I’ve now emailed [email protected] with the approval letter, and have applied for Tesla financing. I had emailed them earlier and they said they may be able to match it pending seeing the EECU approval letter and getting approved via the Tesla route. Let’s see if they match or not or if they ask for more info.

I wanna say a public thanks to @teej for helping me with the rate match process. I too applied at EECU hoping to at least get a pre approval letter to get Tesla to match the rate. We did get pre approved online instantly but got a phone call saying they were unwilling to finance us with a NY address (story of my life). Wouldn't even give us a hard copy of the pre-approval we got online to submit to Tesla. (Not sure if they can withhold such a thing since it's our personal info but I digress.

I googled auto loan 1.99 and found a few places not on the spread sheet running holiday month specials so I'm hoping that eventually the ones we can actually get the loan from do the same.

With my Vin in place and the Tesla loan approved I'm hoping delivery isn't too far away, and since most credit unions will consider a car new for a little while after initial purchase we can still shop the rate through December!

I wanna say a public thanks to @teej for helping me with the rate match process. I too applied at EECU hoping to at least get a pre approval letter to get Tesla to match the rate. We did get pre approved online instantly but got a phone call saying they were unwilling to finance us with a NY address (story of my life). Wouldn't even give us a hard copy of the pre-approval we got online to submit to Tesla. (Not sure if they can withhold such a thing since it's our personal info but I digress.

I googled auto loan 1.99 and found a few places not on the spread sheet running holiday month specials so I'm hoping that eventually the ones we can actually get the loan from do the same.

With my Vin in place and the Tesla loan approved I'm hoping delivery isn't too far away, and since most credit unions will consider a car new for a little while after initial purchase we can still shop the rate through December!
Please share the banks with 1.99!!!!

Got approved for EECU @1.99 for 72 months. I live in Nor-Cal and they said I could just sign up for a local PTA group to qualify for membership which is included in a members packet they will send me. To get the 1.99 rate you need to have a checkings account with them that has autopay or else it would for 2.49 @ 72 months. 84 months is 3.49 with the discount and 3.99 w/out if anyone was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.