Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did they mail the check to Tesla ?
how long did that take ?

thanks
Sorry for the delayed response...just saw this. Yea they mailed the check to Tesla (I want to say it was within the week.) They were able to get me the required loan paperwork that same day and all I had to do was bring that with me to Tesla.

How the whole thing went down.....My delivery date had changed and wound up being on a Monday (11/25). I was already approved through Tesla financing for 3.49% but decided to give BoA a try as well based on some comments here saying they had decent rates. I had applied online and the message I got back was that it could take 24-72 hours and to check back. I decided to call BoA and the person I spoke to tried to get info/see what he could do but being Saturday (11/23) and them being east coast, they had left for the day. On Monday morning (the day of my delivery), I called BoA again and they were able to get me approved also for 3.49%. I asked if there was anyone I could talk to to see if they could do better and was able to get 2.99% for 72mos. They were able to get me all the required paperwork emailed over by Monday afternoon which I then took with me to Tesla and was good to go. I believe they were able to get the check to Tesla within a few days after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.