Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied for Tesla Financing at the same time as a few other banks/credit unions and was also offered 2.49%/60 months through Wells Fargo for Tesla Financing. I saw the recommendation for Everence credit union elsewhere in this thread and got the same 1.99%/60 special rate for EVs, so I'm currently waiting on a preapproval letter to give to Tesla to complete my down payment. Not sure if I'll bother trying to get a match given a few folks have mentioned having trouble with it.

I applied for Tesla Financing at the same time as a few other banks/credit unions and was also offered 2.49%/60 months through Wells Fargo for Tesla Financing. I saw the recommendation for Everence credit union elsewhere in this thread and got the same 1.99%/60 special rate for EVs, so I'm currently waiting on a preapproval letter to give to Tesla to complete my down payment. Not sure if I'll bother trying to get a match given a few folks have mentioned having trouble with it.

Thank you! I might try that. Did you apply first or became a member first?

Question for people. I don’t want to apply for financing before getting a vin in case delivery date isn’t made. But they’re also telling me that if I don’t fill it out now I won’t be in line for a model 3.

Should I suck it up and risk it for the biscuit? Ot should I pick cash and change it later?

Hi everyone,

This community has helped me tremendously on my Model 3 ownership journey and I thought I'd give back with this spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet pulls rates directly from the credit union's website hourly, so you're always getting the latest rates, because as you know, they change quite often these days!

The loan comparison google spreadsheet: Tesla Loan Comparison Spreadsheet - Auto Update Rates

How to use the spreadsheet youtube (best viewed in 1080p): Tesla Loan Comparison Spreadsheet - Updates Hourly

Let me know if there's anything I can do to make the spreadsheet easier to use.

For now, this spreadsheet only contains US credit unions but if you know of great rates in other countries, let me know and I'll add it.

My mission is to help anyone who's interested in buying a Tesla or EVs -- let's all help each other out!

Blessings,
Khoa
Awesome! Is this still up to date and running?
My credit union is Redwood Credit Union

Got 2.49%/72m through Tesla/Wells Fargo. Excellent credit/$20K down. No emails or notifications. Just shows in my account. Is that normal?

Normal, but you should message finance and ask them to check Chase. Reiterate your excellent credit (may want to mention the actual score if you know it) and they may drop your rate. I got them down to 2.14/72 mos.

Reactions: Mightybhwk
Normal, but you should message finance and ask them to check Chase. Reiterate your excellent credit (may want to mention the actual score if you know it) and they may drop your rate. I got them down to 2.14/72 mos.

So strange. I was told 2.49 was the floor. I saw ppl getting lower rates with chase so asked about that and was told Chase doesn’t do auto loan underwriting in Missouri.

Took advice and asked financing to check for me. They came back with a 2.44/72 after US Bank gave the standard 2.49/72. Gonna go ahead and stick with my Navy Federal Credit Union at 2.29/ 72

Our goal is 35K loan at 60 months, and we have excellent credit. Tesla has offered us 2.39% via "BMO Harris Bank, N.A". USAA offered 2.89%. Space Coast Credit Union offered 3.24%. McCoy Federal Credit Union offered 3.25%. I also investigated Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) from Bank of America and a couple of credit unions, and those rates were all higher. I'm still searching, and would appreciate any ideas for Florida loans.

Our goal is 35K loan at 60 months, and we have excellent credit. Tesla has offered us 2.39% via "BMO Harris Bank, N.A". USAA offered 2.89%. Space Coast Credit Union offered 3.24%. McCoy Federal Credit Union offered 3.25%. I also investigated Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) from Bank of America and a couple of credit unions, and those rates were all higher. I'm still searching, and would appreciate any ideas for Florida loans.

Following your post as I am looking and live in FL. If you qualify for USAA, I would check out Navy Fed CU like benvwin did. You can get 2.19% for 60 or 72 months. Nothing that great out there but keeping my eyes open for below 2% and 60 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.