Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it usually take for the whole process of applying and getting approved for carolina? I signed up, paid the 1 year member ship and emailed angie. Still waiting for a reply but im trying to squeeze this application within the 14 day span of having just 1 hard credit pull when shopping for loans. The clock started for me this past saturday so i til the 14th lol.

How long does it usually take for the whole process of applying and getting approved for carolina? I signed up, paid the 1 year member ship and emailed angie. Still waiting for a reply but im trying to squeeze this application within the 14 day span of having just 1 hard credit pull when shopping for loans. The clock started for me this past saturday so i til the 14th lol.
I sent my application in at 10:00am on Friday and had an approval at 3:00pm that same day. I signed the agreement and she had the check Fed-Ex overnight to me the next day. Entire process was less than a week.

when did you order your M3
This is making me nervous. People are just now starting to take delivery of the refreshed 2021's and Tesla txted me today saying VINs will soon arrive for me. I was putting off setting up financing with Carolina until the 11/16/20 because my estimated delivery is 11/25-12/16. Maybe I should get the financing ball rolling tomorrow if they don't send documents in email?

here's my journey:
specs:
- M3 with a bunch of options: total ~63k incl. tax in CA

desired loan: 10k down, 36 months

1. applied through tesla website - offer from wells fargo at 2.49%
2. applied at SFCU - 4.49% (wtf?)
3. wrote tesla if they can try again via chase since I saw rates of 2.19% and 2.09% with chase. 2-3h later tesla responds back with 2.04% APR via chase - nice!

going with chase obviously

Reactions: c4Lvin and 1windy
Is there a legal reason why Carolina must send stuff through regular mail? I did my mortgage through 100% email and digital signatures.

What happens if your Tesla is ready and waiting at the delivery center and you don't have financing prepared yet? Can I pay in cash and do financing later?
I requested information from Carolina on 11/01, got an email on 11/02, recieved packet via mail on 11/06, sent back same day. It doesn't take that long.

Reactions: Mr.Chipperson
Status
Not open for further replies.