Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I have a quick question. (I'm new to this forum)

If I choose Tesla Financing as an option and continue/submit my application, will I have an option to go back and change it so that I can use my own credit union (provided the credit union gives me a better rate than Tesla's)?

Thank you.

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question. (I'm new to this forum)

If I choose Tesla Financing as an option and continue/submit my application, will I have an option to go back and change it so that I can use my own credit union (provided the credit union gives me a better rate than Tesla's)?

Thank you.
Yes, it can be changed, but you can’t do it yourself. Contact your SA or Tesla Finance and they will be able to roll back that selection. Originally I was going to pay cash for mine, but changed my mind and wanted to do financing instead. I contacted my SA and he was able to change that on their end very quickly.

Reactions: dc5itr888
Yes, it can be changed, but you can’t do it yourself. Contact your SA or Tesla Finance and they will be able to roll back that selection. Originally I was going to pay cash for mine, but changed my mind and wanted to do financing instead. I contacted my SA and he was able to change that on their end very quickly.
I did the same cash method then Tesla Finance.

SA has the controls of your account to make the changes.

I was approved for 2.49% Wells Fargo for 72 months, which I was happy with. After reading this forum I emailed Tesla and asked about a better rate with Chase since I have my checking account with Chase. 30 mins later they replied with 2.29% with Chase. Not a big savings but $5 a month for 72 months. $360 total over the loan lifetime. Plus I really don't care for Wells Fargo, I've had a good relationship with Chase. This forum has been very helpful, thanks everyone.

Is it safe to apply for financing now even if no vin ( ordered 4/23 blue LR AWD in NC )since the latest delivery dates are June 30th? Most financing offers are valid for 60 days so it will still be within the window ? Or would it be safest to wait until vin in a couple of weeks ?

I got 100% from Delta Community Credit Union. I got 1.98% but I think they just raised rates to 2.08% on 9/1.

If you qualify to join, I can send you a referral link to get $50 for joining.
Looks like I will be refinancing my MY! DCCU now has a special of 0.98% for any term up to 60 months!

just spoke to my rep and she confirmed I can refinance my existing loan to get the lower rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.