Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone wrote a step by step instruction on how to get a document from DCU so Tesla can rate match. I'll copy it below.

Hopefully this helps out some people who are working on getting a good rate on their new car. I found out today that Tesla will rate-match the 1.24% 65mo loan from DCU (Digital Federal Credit Union) at 72 months. The steps I followed:

1. Have good credit, reserve a tesla, wait for your VIN number
  2. Get a code and join DCU (Any existing members can provide one....message me if you need one). Open a checking and savings account (both free). You need the checking account to get the 0.5% direct deposit discount on the loan.
  3. Apply for a 65 month loan from DCU for the full price of the car (minus taxes/reg fee)
  4. Set your tesla reservation financing to Cash. This should cause the MVPA (purchase agreement) to show up on your account. If you don't get an MVPA you can email [email protected] to ask for one to be expedited
  5. Upload your MVPA (along with other required documents) to the DCU loan application.
  6. Call DCU (extension 9150) to tell them the application is complete. If you are approved they will send over the loan agreement DocuSign. Print this to PDF.
  7. Send the loan agreement PDF to [email protected] and ask for a match at 1.24% for 72mo.
  8. Once the loan is set up with tesla, reject the DocuSign and call DCU to cancel the loan
Hi, just wondering what is the min DD for getting the Plus Member Benefits ? there is nothing mentioning online ..

Status
Not open for further replies.