TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla London

Discussion in 'Video' started by PeterW, May 29, 2010.

1. PeterW

PeterW Member

[MEDIA]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ow2z7aLPrQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ow2z7aLPrQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object> [/MEDIA]

2. PeterW

PeterW Member

There has been a lot of speculation regarding the actual production specs of the Model S. People have questioned whether the prototype would really become the production model, or would there be changes? Will Tesla deliver what they promised?

I know we are still a long way off, but it is looking good so far :smile:

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Legacy?

Really?

Can a company two years old have a legacy?

4. PopSmith

PopSmith Saving for a Model 3

If Tesla does have a legacy already it would be the fact that they showed the world, and Detroit, that electric cars can be fun, realistic, and (somewhat) practical. The Model S and BlueStar will fill in the "practical" part of my previous statement in the coming years due to their much more affordable costs.