TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla lost my service appointment

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by apacheguy, Jan 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. apacheguy

apacheguy S Sig #255

Called Van Nuys to confirm my annual service visit tomorrow and the availability of a loaner (which they originally promised). They claim to have no record of me ever making this appointment.

I looked back in my call history and I told them that I booked it on December 20. It was all very clear at the time and they did promise a loaner would be available. After telling them this, they continued to claim that no record of this call exists in their system.

Has this happened to anyone else?

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Yes, but with my cable company, not Tesla.

Mistakes happen, sorry you had it happen to you.

3. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

Did they send an email confirmation? I always insist on asking for an email confirmation out of paranoia for this type of thing happening.

• Like x 1
  4. msnow

msnow Active Member

Van Nuys is my Service Center too. They've never made a mistake like that with me and have always confirmed via email both the appointment and the Tesla loaner. I believe Fernando is still the Assistant Service Manager there and you should let him know [email protected].

• Helpful x 1
  5. apacheguy

apacheguy S Sig #255

My SA called back. Thinks it was a mix up where someone entered my info incorrectly. Glad the resolution was quick. Back on for tomorrow.

• Like x 5