Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla lost my service appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Van Nuys to confirm my annual service visit tomorrow and the availability of a loaner (which they originally promised). They claim to have no record of me ever making this appointment.

I looked back in my call history and I told them that I booked it on December 20. It was all very clear at the time and they did promise a loaner would be available. After telling them this, they continued to claim that no record of this call exists in their system.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Called Van Nuys to confirm my annual service visit tomorrow and the availability of a loaner (which they originally promised). They claim to have no record of me ever making this appointment.

I looked back in my call history and I told them that I booked it on December 20. It was all very clear at the time and they did promise a loaner would be available. After telling them this, they continued to claim that no record of this call exists in their system.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Van Nuys is my Service Center too. They've never made a mistake like that with me and have always confirmed via email both the appointment and the Tesla loaner. I believe Fernando is still the Assistant Service Manager there and you should let him know [email protected].

• Helpful
Reactions: apacheguy