Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Lubbock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While visiting a friend in Lubbock, I stopped by the new location. I spoke to an employee, and evidently it opened a couple of weeks ago. They mentioned they're actively servicing local vehicles, and are starting test drives next week once their vehicles arrive. Unfortunately, there is no supercharger yet, but that is "targeted for Q4 opening" according to the supercharging website.

Been by the Lubbock location. Chargers on the rear building were available and turned on after hours, so we charged. Definitely need more options in Lubbock. We also charged at the Audi dealer for free. The sales people even came out and helped us plug in. The PlugShare app had several charge locations but we didn't check them all out.

Reactions: HillCountryFun
Lubbock Supercharger was listed as “temporarily closed” most of the day today and really messed up our route.

It opened briefly late morning indicating “a short wait” and I imagined the Teslas piling up there. Then an hour or so later status went back to “temporarily closed” for the rest of the day as far as I could tell. I wonder what happened?

On top of that the North Texas and New Mexico weather was just miserable for driving today. A wet low cloud system is parked over the area, and has been for days!