Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla M3 2021 Lease Transfer Available in NJ - 23 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a White Tesla Model 3 Standard Range from 1 Year on lease. the lease transfer can be initiate from the account.

I will be buying a Tesla Model Y soon and do not need this car. I have a 3 year lease and Tesla will take it back for free and sell it for around. $59,000 as per listings here.

Its a great car and each month you will pay $400 to tesla for a total of 23 months for a total of $9200.

All i am asking is part of my down payment of $10k. Tesla has a calculator on site and this price is way less than they will charge. Also you get the car in Late September after I take delivery of my Tesla Y.

The lease Maturity date is Sep 10, 2024 and could be extended. As of now tesla does not offer buy out options but will offer extension.

Car will be detailed before delivery. Lease is for 10k miles per year, and car has 10k miles on it now and should have the prorated 19,166 or more miles for the 23 months available.

Car is located in Edison, NJ.