Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla M3 DIY Forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of a dedicated forum or sub-forum anywhere for posting Tesla DIY articles for the Model 3? I'm going to install my Tesla Offer automatic trunk and frunk soon and want to see if there would be any place to post DIY instructions.

The TO kits don't come with installation instructions. Their site does provide both video and written instructions. The video isn't bad, but I really don't like using videos for projects. Their written instructions could be better. They aren't completely clear and lack detail.

I lot of modifications people do to their cars could be considered DIY, and those modifications could fall under different categories. It's better to just put them in the existing forum that is most relevant, likely Interior/Exterior and add a DIY tag to the thread that you can search for. I don't think it's needs its own forum. Just have a descriptive title and appropriate tags.

I lot of modifications people do to their cars could be considered DIY, and those modifications could fall under different categories. It's better to just put them in the existing forum that is most relevant, likely Interior/Exterior and add a DIY tag to the thread that you can search for. I don't think it's needs its own forum. Just have a descriptive title and appropriate tags.

Well, it's your board. Having a dedicated DIY sub forum allows people to browse all DIYs without a lot of searching. Some get inspired to perform a DIY they never even considered before. That's how other car forums do it anyway.