Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla M3 SR+ from China to EU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As someone that spent years in manufacturing, I hate to diss our fellow Americans, but our manufacturing labor force is TERRIBLE - relatively speaking. Watch the Netflix documentary American Factory, yes, chinese workers are BETTER. Now American workers have advantages such as thinking outside the box. BUT, when it comes to making something uniform and to the spec, I trust chinese worker over American worker ANYDAY. BTW, Japanese workers are on the same scale as chinese, if not better. Something with asians and discipline.

If you can, wait for confirmation on when the chinese made model 3s will arrive. Worst case scenario, you can get a vin assigned and you'll know immediately if it's made in China or made in USA.

Most products, I prefer made in USA vs made in China due to our superior quality control. BUT, Tesla, I'd take China made Model 3 ANYDAY.

I am checking for this everyday. It is a little early to tell exactly which ship. I do expect the first ship to leave mid to late January. It is a 1 month journey, arriving mid to late Feb, with first deliveries late Feb going into March.

Maybe is one of them. TORONTO vessel?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201222_232316_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222_232316_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 63