Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla made 6000 Model 3's in June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Premise of the question is flawed, I have indifference to the June total number. The production number on the last full week of June, give or take depending on the exact day on which Tesla turns on the production spigot, is where it's at. At this point under 4K is disappointing, 4.5K meets expectations, 5K and I'm pleasantly surprised, >5K and I'm totally floored.

I can not agree. Who cares for one day they got extrapolated 5000/wk when they got only 6000 total in june? Noone should care the rate before it got sustained. By now they would got more 2018 cars if they made at your disappointed 3300/wk all year then if they made 5000/wk for remainder.

Then maybe they got more months to plan better then a parking lot tent :rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: ℬête Noire
I can not agree. Who cares for one day they got extrapolated 5000/wk when they got only 6000 total in June?

Setting aside your rather strange hypothetical of 6000 total for the month since it seems they hit that within the first 1/2-ish of the month, alone.

Your difficultly in agreeing may be rooted in your woeful misreading of my post and imagining I said anything about extrapolating from a single day.

Again, "... production number on the last full week of June...".

By now they would got more 2018 cars if they made at your disappointed 3300/wk all year then if they made 5000/wk for remainder.

This....is pretty hard to try figure out. If they'd....what, where's the "your disappointed 3300/wk" coming from? What? The math factoid of trying to compare rates like.....seemingly misunderstanding that things are being built and you have to turn-around for major improvements....I'm...verclempt.

Last edited: