TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Makes History - Again II

Discussion in 'Model S' started by rachelawilson, Jul 30, 2017.

?

Was the Model 3 unveil all you had hoped it would be?

1. Absolutely!

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Waiting in the queue

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Nope.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. rachelawilson

rachelawilson Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing

#1 rachelawilson, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    "Even the town mathematician confessed that he could make nothing of so dark a problem. X, everybody knew, was an unknown quantity; but in this case (as he properly observed), there was an unknown quantity of X."
    X-ing A Paragrab, Edgar Allan Poe

No question, to even any with dimmest of a visionary mind's eye, who the rock star was at Tesla's unveil slash handover slash lovefest Friday night. Elon Musk took the stage and despite much fanfare it was completely directed toward thing of exquisiteness poised in full spotlight. Automotive vogue mode. My kind of red carpet moment. And as much as I my grey matter is intriqued by a Musk think tank couldn't suppress an urge from time to time to yell, "Shut uuuppp!" *Bests Alicia Silverstone's whiny voice as Cher in movie Clueless.* I really only want to hear from her. In my very organic and naturally throaty all woman voice. Emphasis on Tesla. Much like me she's very de mure. Silent. She prefers to show rather than tell. You don't need to be vocal over much to get noticed.

Sure crowd reaction was just shy of that which you'd find at fav concert venue on a Friday night. Yet there was a subtle subdue in the air. A sophisticated softness commanded only by a very rare quality. Class. Tesla's Model 3 does not disappoint. Price tag isn't luxury elite but it does signify status. As in those who hustle hard and want something worthy to show for it. Alright the audience was full of friendlys. Men and women who had a hand and mind in what graced the stage before them. Their fearless leader shows he has a funny bone when an overstimulated friendly's lone shout out pierces the quieted at last factory space at maximum capacity. More expressed elation erupts. Another giggle from Musk then his takeaways.

°Mass production of the Model 3 will be nothing short of a hell week in mammoth proportions. Might wanna adopt a mantra to stay pumped. I recommend Dora's, "Just keep swimming." Spinning. Winning. Whatever suits.

°Parent Models X and S are already in production. They are Tesla's butter and eggs. Profits going into production of their offspring Model 3. Can't stop. Won't stop. Just don't seem to say it, right?

°Lastly but certainly not least a HUGE expression of appreciation upon initial handover 30. Not solely directed at those in front of the queue. To youse all ready willing and still waiting. The I's who will eventually take our spot in line. Now that got me welling up.

There's an old country song by Guy Clark that's become my gadgetaholic theme mantra chant. Especially when I get pissed enough at stuff proved absolutely of no use whatever to a point I am on verge of doing it harm with a not so light slam on concrete sheetrock or any hard surface at hand. Calms me down. Stuff that works.
    Model 3 is best of something not so old which still lives up to expectations. New regeneration of next bestest in tech standing in ready mode to take on more.

So here's my question. In being loaded with what it needs to leap directly into 100% autonomy will that include but not be limited to above terra firma travel?

X^3S

Attached Files:

2. Tiger

Tiger Member

Too much Sherlock Holmes action going on before the reveal, not much surprise left.

But it was fun, comparing expectations to reality ;)

• Like x 1