Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla making Google Electric Car (?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Tesla-factory.jpg
    Tesla-factory.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
I am not sure if this one belongs to Investor discussion.

I have some friends in the car industry ( i have VW background myself), so obviously they watch Google and thier self driving electric car.
The thing is, nobody knows who supplies them with Power unit and batteries, if big german internal supply chain guys couldnt find out, something must be going on in California in my opinion.

If you look at the pictures

http://www.mobilegeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/google-self-driving-car.png

It is very obvious that the cart looks very much like Tesla is using and its red, it also appear they are using same Rotary lifts, and the roof looks like Tesla too. The seats look like ones from Futuris too

This could be positive catalyst for the stock, at least shor term imo.

This was brought up before somewhere here. It was established that Tesla was not a supplier, but someone else. It would be too time consuming for me to find a link to original thread and post, but I do remember it.

Things could have changed since, but I doubt that Tesla has a capacity and motivation to supply Google.