Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Master's Thesis Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I would like to kindly ask everyone who is reading this to lend me their helping hand and fill out a survey for my Master's Thesis available on this link (click).

The thesis is focused on the different design aspects of the Tesla Inc. and the survey is concentrated on Tesla as well as on comparison with car companies offering EVs too. It's been very complicated to get a reasonable number of responses in my own country (Slovakia) therefore I've decided to focus on the situation in the world as well.

I am fully aware I am not an active meber on this forum and accept any criticism. I have been actively watching Tesla and EVs for almost three years now and I'm mainly present on the Electrek website, the FaceBook group Tesla Model 3 (I recommends this one, new M3 owners add some interesting photos every day), Elon's Twitter profile (obviously) and similar local pages and forums in Slovak. I belive that fans who are constantly reading news and information about this area of interest are intelligent people who like to help people of their "ranks" out. Once I finish my thesis and have more time on my hands I'll be happy to participate in discussions on this forum since there's many topics that already grabbed my attention.

I want to thank you wholeheartedly for your help in advance.

Mirek

Mirek,

I started the survey, but the amount of redundancy finally got the better of me. Asking the same questions in different formats is just a tedious pain for your respondents.

I understand, Harry. Since I'm dealing with Corporate Identity and it's Corporate Design part to be specific, I need to ask these kind of questions for the first 2 sections which should take less than 5 minutes to finish. Then there's the third and final section with questions about Tesla where it gets the most interesting.