Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Meet Up Markham - Saturday, July 13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-008.jpg

Wow, what an awesome meet up yesterday! Despite the quick dose of heavy rain followed by extreme heat, a nice group of Model S, 3 & X came out to the Markham Woodside Supercharger to hang out and chat. This year, I wanted to make the event more meaningful and decided to do a food drive for Markham Food Bank. Everyone was so generous and loaded full bags of food donations into my trunk. Word spread to the Tesla Mobile Service team and they all pitched in to donate a tremendous amount of food items! Special thanks to Cyril, Ry and the rest of the Mobile Service team for more than doubling the food donations we collected yesterday. I am delighted to be able to help those in need in Markham on behalf of the wonderful Tesla Community. Thanks everyone and I look forward to organizing another Tesla Food Drive Meet Up again soon!

Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-001.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-002.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-003.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-004.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-005.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-006.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-007.jpgTesla_Food_Drive_Markham-009.jpg Tesla_Food_Drive_Markham-010.jpg