Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Meet Up Markham - Saturday, July 13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meet Up Banner.jpg

It's time for another Tesla Meet Up in Markham! There are so many new Tesla owners since last years event so come out to meet everyone and chat all things EV and Tesla! Family friendly and everyone is welcome, whether you're a Tesla owner, interested in EVs or Tesla or just want to come hang out. If you are not driving a Tesla, kindly park further away from the Supercharger so all Tesla's can park together for the meet up.

When: Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:00pm
Where: Tesla Markham Woodside Supercharger (3075 Highway 7, Markham). The Supercharger is split into two sections of 10 stations with a parking lot entrance in between. Please meet on the east side in front of Roots. Let's try to all park facing North (Highway 7) so we can try to get a nice group photo of all our cars! Please do NOT block a Supercharger unless you are using it.

To make this year's event even better and more meaningful, I'd love everyone to help support the Markham Food Bank. The Markham Food Bank distributes food to 800 people a month with close to 7,000 hours offered by their dedicated volunteers. Let's all pitch in by bringing two non-perishable food items per person to the meet up to donate to Markham Food Bank! Look for me, Kelvin and my Multi-Coat Pearl White Model 3 with licence plate 3LECTRIC at the event and *carefully* place the food items into my trunk. I'll be dropping off everything to the Markham Food Bank after the event. If we fill my trunk, I'd love any volunteers that could help transport the food to the food bank!

Most needed food items include:
- Rice (much needed)
- Cereal
- Crackers
- Baby Food
- Baby Formula
- Pasta Sauce
- Sardines

Come out, have fun and let's support a local charity. Hope to see you there!

Please RSVP on my Facebook Event: Tesla Meet Up Markham