Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla mentioned in novel by Dan Brown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm reading Origin: A Novel by Dan Brown. In Chapter 47, here is what it says: "In reality, Edmond loved attention, and admitted to keeping his plane at Sabadell only to have an excuse to drive the winding roads to his home in his favorite sports car - a Tesla Model X P90D that Elon Musk had allegedly hand- delivered to him as a gift. Supposedly, Edmond had once challenged his key pilots to a one- mile drag race on the runway-Gulfstream vs. Tesla- but his pilots had done the math and declined. "

I'm reading Origin: A Novel by Dan Brown. In Chapter 47, here is what it says: "In reality, Edmond loved attention, and admitted to keeping his plane at Sabadell only to have an excuse to drive the winding roads to his home in his favorite sports car - a Tesla Model X P90D that Elon Musk had allegedly hand- delivered to him as a gift. Supposedly, Edmond had once challenged his key pilots to a one- mile drag race on the runway-Gulfstream vs. Tesla- but his pilots had done the math and declined. "

Aha! So Tom Hanks is going to find my replacement driver’s seat for which I’ve been waiting for 3 months and counting?

Great excerpt, btw.