Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Merchandise availability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone been successful in ordering any TM logo items from the website? Seems like everything has been sold out for weeks. I guess they're too busy making cars to re-stock the online store. Been trying to order a hat and a couple of coffee mugs for weeks.

Totally agree. Like they dont have other things to do, but I agree. In the local store here they only have leftovers, none of the popular items or only small sizes. All Elon had to wear at the Shareholders meeting was that Maroon T. Tesla does no advertising, the owners and fans are carrying the load. OK fine, give us the tools. They just got a big cash infusion, of course much of it is planned for other investments, but wouldn't a couple hundred $K get a nice big stock in, and pay for distro to all the sites? And cant it make a profit so that it can sustain itself stocking and distro? The polo's were very nice, could we have a new color? Coming into Fall/Winter how about a line of Denim shirts? one of my favorites anyway. I know, very small potatoes in the big scheme, but I agree it should also be a part of the grand plan. (Next time I'm in the store I'll grab you a coffee cup. All the hats are small's! Want a lunchbox?)

Yes, MORE TESLA GEAR!! I WANT IT! On the other hand, if they are truly too busy making cars then they should continue be busy making cars, both because I'm a shareholder and I'm a potential future owner and I don't want to have to wait too long once I put in a reservation :D

It's an absolute pity they don't stock up. A lot of people are willing to (proudly) walk around with shirts, caps and jackets with the T E S L A logo. Free advertising by enthusiastic people. And Tesla even makes money on these things, because they are not cheap. So all the more reason to stock up.

I have been waiting for the black cap to come back online for quite a while. Finally I called a Tesla store in the US (which was out of stock but is having one sent over from another store; great service!). And a kind forum member living in the area is willing to pick it up and ship it to me in Europe. But that shouldn't have been necessary.

Yes, ditto here. Have been trying for months to get stuff and always sold out. A missed opportunity for lots of free advertising, polo's hats frunk Matt red touch up paint. I do not think it would be very hard to do this, they have a person running the clothing store and they have money to stock. So I do not understand the hold up. The person running the on line store is not building cars.

I've also emailed them - received no response too. They must really be busy building cars, but seriously, the merchandise is likely outsourced anyway, so what's so hard about keeping a few shirts, hats and coffee mugs in stock? About the only thing they do have is the big $$ accessories for the MS.

I recently suggest that they manufacture and sell sun screens for the front windshield. Three reasons. 1. Keeps the car cooler in summer. 2. Saves the interior materials from deteriorating over time especially in the sun states. 3. Product identification and advertising, ie why not put the Tesla T or "TESLA" on it. Perhaps they should be using a third party for consumer products development, manufacture and sales.

Weather Tek says they have made black floor mats (with Tesla logo) and that Tesla has them, but Tesla says they don't have any other than the trunk and frunk. WT says they cannot sell any until their agreement with Tesla runs out. Another 6 months.

Oh well, lost opportunities on Tesla's part.

I recently suggest that they manufacture and sell sun screens for the front windshield.

That would be nice. I'd love to see them sell custom fit ones like this:
sunshade-1-2012.jpg

I was at Tesla Oakbook in IL. She said Fathers Day cleaned out any stock they had left, well at least what I was looking for. I was hoping to get the bright red with the white TESLA letters in white. Instead I bought a white one with light gray lettering, I wanted something rather then nothing. Their shelf's are filled with XS and XL.

Did you know their T-Shits are all manufactured in the USA? I think besides my shoes(new balance) those are my only clothing made in the US. Go TESLA!