Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Moab Weekender Brown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Referral prize, looks like they're not available for sale anymore but used to be over $400. Just received it and never used it. Not my cup of tea, and we're moving, so I can't hold onto things I don't really use
1f61b.png

Can ship anywhere to the continental US at buyer's expense
17971976_1524412497593141_5814442056584675746_o.jpg

Referral prize, looks like they're not available for sale anymore but used to be over $400. Just received it and never used it. Not my cup of tea, and we're moving, so I can't hold onto things I don't really use
1f61b.png

Can ship anywhere to the continental US at buyer's expenseView attachment 226712 .
1f61b.png

Can ship anywhere to the continental US at buyer's expenseView attachment 226712 .

Can you PM me for a price? Would like to buy

Thanks!

This is always confusing and I think Tesla may have had it mis-labeled at some point, but this is a Leather Weekender bag, which is pretty small. Not sure how big the MOAB is (I don't have one) but some may be a little surprised by the size when they get the Leather Weekender.

Tesla_Referral_Program_Award-Weekender-Bag.jpg

Reactions: Bengineer
This is always confusing and I think Tesla may have had it mis-labeled at some point, but this is a Leather Weekender bag, which is pretty small. Not sure how big the MOAB is (I don't have one) but some may be a little surprised by the size when they get the Leather Weekender.

Tesla_Referral_Program_Award-Weekender-Bag.jpg
Thanks for pointing that out! I was surprised too, since I have the bigger moab bag on the right from an earlier referral round, but I've seen people post this one on ebay and here calling it Moab as well, so I wasn't sure about the name.