Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mobil Service Awesome! (Rocklin Team)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to send a shout out to the awesome experience I had today from Rocklin's Mobil Tesla Team. I had yet another door failure, and shot off an email (Last Friday)to the generic Tesla request form on the 'mytesla' website. They initially made an error and I was put in contact with the Arizona team who said they could be by as early as Monday (today) once I let them know I was about 16 hours away, they promptly put me in contact with the Rocklin Team and were still able to send a Tech to do the repair today anyway. The Tech was right on time, did the work very quickly, asked if I had any other concerns, (I mentioned the screen had blacked out a couple times) and updated my firmware. Just an all out fantastic service. I'll be scheduling a taillight fix and the airbag fix in the future with them. Al to often these forums are just complaint driven, so I thought I would share something positive :)

Reactions: bonnie
+1 for Rocklin based mobile service team. Have used them several times already (12v battery, broken center console door) and the tech was professional, showed up on time, and just made the service experience so great. This is the future of service.