Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mobile App 3.0 Released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At first I was disappointed until I tried moving charge set level and happy to see a improved display of the "DAILY/TRIP charge levels.
It is easier to see and reset than before. Over all, the Tesla App has a better look and feel. Will have to use it while Supercharging to see if works as well as before.

Maybe in the near future, we may see some new features added. Like being able to see how many stalls are Available out of the Total Capacity and other features. One can only hope.

I'm having issues with the app connecting to my car. It just keeps spinning. Tried logging out and in and same issue.

Yes - make sure the clock on your phone is in sync with the clock in your car.

That did it and thank you Jevi.

My phone's clock is 2 min ahead of the vehicle's. Setting the time on phone instantly made it. I guess there's a logic in App judging whether it is getting a live connection to decide if the buttons can be enabled.

For me, the iPhone widget/3D touch shortcut function is very annoying currently as the functions are not available for few seconds until the app connects to the car. It would be more helpful if the functions are instantly available when opening the widget/3D touch to get toggled ON/OFF and then the app can take its time in the background to connect to the car to actually send the commands.

And if there is a conflict between the command and the actual car status (meaning if I toggle the heat ON in the widget and when the app connects to the car and finds the heat is already ON) then the app displays a pop up notification with that.