Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla mobile repair service -UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you tried the app to book a service appointment to see if it offers mobile 'ranger' for that issue?

Yes, there are mobile repairs available in UK but its on a fault by fault basis that the app then offers that service.

There are Tesla Rangers that will come out for certain types of repair but I think not in all areas of the UK. Report the problem though the app, if they think they can do something on your drive they will send a ranger. Total guess but I would expect that if it's suspension it's going to need to be put on a lift, so they'll want it in a Service Center.

The app offers mobile service based on what you describe the problem to be. In my experience certain categories of problems will disqualify mobile service appointments entirely, and even if you do get a mobile service appointment it might be the case that when someone looks at it they realise it's not suitable.

I would be surprised if suspension concerns could be addressed by a ranger. They would want the car at the service centre in case it needs actual work doing.

If you have not already seen it, potentially more information here