TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Mobile Service Review

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Ludalicious, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Ludalicious

Ludalicious Member

Had my first issue with my model S. I really could give 2 craps about service centers because since I ever stepped foot into one. It was wait around bla bla bla. No matter the manufacturer. Chrysler, Ford, Hyundai, GM. I have actually had one sevice center give me a loaner 'GM' and not even pay the bill. The dealership went bankrupt and closed. The rental company actually called my to collect months after the fact. Chrysler once did an oil change on my SRT jeep but forgot to tighten the oil filter. Resulting in the engine draining on the way home. Hyundai once did the brakes on one of my vehicles to only have the tire fall off not soon after. The Headaches and stories go on and on.

Thank F-king God for electric vehicles.

Had my key fobs stop working. They sent a tech to my house within 48 Hrs and replaced both fobs free of charge. I don't know how much most folks value their time. but this service call saved me allot of time and headache.

Tesla FTMFW...

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  2. dark cloud

dark cloud Member

I'd say going from a Hyundai to a P100D is wee upgrade. :D

• Funny x 1
  3. Ludalicious

Ludalicious Member

They service our fleet vehicles. Or I should say used too.