Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla mod 3 Adaptive Cruise control.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla mod 3 Adaptive Cruise control.
As a salesman I have been renting and driving a lot of different cars. My private cars the last 37 years have been MBs.

In 2019 I got myself a Tesla Mod 3. I like the way Tesla makes cars. It has not the same comfort as my MBs. It feels like it is a long distance to the MB quality. But it is electric, and it is a computer that gets upgrades and gets better day by day. However! There is one thing Tesla should go to the European and learn. After a year, the Adaptive Cruise control it is just as bad as it was a year ago. Tesla mod3 is a dangerous car to drive, using ACC. Driving I tunnels where you meet a truck or bus. It brakes so hard. The same happens if you pass a hilltop and you drive on roads without yellow centerline. With low sun shining direct to the tunnelopening it suddenly braks. In all these situations, the car behind you can hit you.

We have , maybe more narrow roads and tunnels I Norway than there is in US. But i guess this is not just a Norwegian problem.

Tesla mod 3 is not the safest car on our roads.

• Funny
Reactions: Gasaraki
I think they deliberately choose to put resources in Rewrite instead of continuous patching of v2 system. I expect that autopilot going to get a significant jump within this year. In the meantime, it's more versatile, but much less refined than German systems, I agree. Also, don't forget - majority of training still was done in the US.