Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mode S 90 D 2016.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking about selling my Tesla to perhaps purchase a new one. This is my second Tesla and I love them, I just have a problem with buying new ones every few years. haha.
This is a 2016.5 with AP1 and in excellent shape. Im just throwing out this ad to see if there's any interest in it. Im thinking somewhere in the 60's. The car has 63k miles and its was a CPO car, so the warranty will stay with the car tell 80k miles, so you have no worries with this car. Also its has free supercharging for life of the car.
Here is a photo album of all the pictures with this car. Tesla

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_2719.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Features? VIN? Services history?

Have you had any issues with the car?

Possibly interested.

My server center is a great group of guys that i can get ahold of for all the records im sure, but thats something we can do together after talking on the phone more and making sure your really into it. :) I haven't have any problems that where big, I have made them fix anything I could find though, you got to love that bump to bumper warranty! They are great and have fix anything with no questions asked Here's the VIN 5YJSA1E21GF144271

Premium audio and upgrade package
Black Leather
Cold weather package, Heated seats front and back and Steering wheel.
Sun Roof
Tech package
Smart Air susp
19 inch wheels

Last edited: